Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone from up in buncrana or there abouts?

Options
  • 10-01-2006 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

talk to me??, :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Yea, there's a few of us on here from Buncrana (well, I can think of myself and three others at least). Although I spend most of my time in Dublin these days.

Hmm.. a young girl, named sarah, evidently blond(-ish?), washing dishes (once every sunday is it?)... and from Buncrana.

You wouldn't happen to be my sister, would you?

(and Buncrana is in the north-east of Donegal ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Goodshape wrote:
    Yea, there's a few of us on here from Buncrana (well, I can think of myself and three others at least). Although I spend most of my time in Dublin these days.

Hmm.. a young girl, named sarah, evidently blond(-ish?), washing dishes (once every sunday is it?)... and from Buncrana.

You wouldn't happen to be my sister, would you?

(and Buncrana is in the north-east of Donegal ;) )
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭WunderFull

Well, my Dad's family is from Inishowen (I'm from South Donegal).
    So I can talk to ye.

Fantastic part of the county.
    Especially if you have a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Im from buncrana, more specificly the cockhill area (yes its a real name ffs!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

How come Inishowen has all those strange place names :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭rikerdonegal

I worked in Buncrana for a year. It was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

I'm from inishowen (brought up in burt, now living part time in fahan), went to school in buncrana and still spend a fair bit of time there despite the fact i'm now at college in dublin.

Advertisement