Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lead guitarist wanted

Options
  • 10-01-2006 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Metal band need a lead guitarist for original metal, influences inc. Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Sabbath. Ages 18-22. We practice in the city centre. If anyones interested PM me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sarah-rocks06

weve been dancing with mr.brownstone..hes been knockin he wont leave me alonnnnnnnnnne.....i used to do a little but a little wouldnt do it so a little got a little bit more.......-great name.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mr. Brownstone

nice 1, bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mr. Brownstone

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 best guitarist

im a guitarist ive been playin for 3 and a half years and i like all those bands and love to play metal especially lead i can play pretty much any song or solo you want i live i n d15 but can easily get to the city and im free most days

Advertisement