Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer and guitarist looking to form original band

Options
  • 10-01-2006 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I'm looking to form a band in the dublin city...ish area, north side (i live in the clontarf/ killester area) because too much travelling gets complicated. I'm looking for musicians between the ages of 18-22. I was in a band for nearly 2 years but we have broken up since. I'm looking to start this band from the ground up, any creative input from other members would be welcome and accepted. I've been writing songs since i started playing guitar, nearly 6 years ago. Personally my influences include The Doors, Jeff Buckley, The Strokes, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, all the good stuff.

Btw, No Metal Heads (sorry)

So if you're interested in starting a kick ass band, give us a post, or else e-mail me at Gustov101@hotmail.com

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

sounds cool. whats your setup like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Ronan101

t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 grumpy 'ol man

I'm interested, i play guitar, live in the locality, like similar music. i have a number of "songs" written, and have gig worthy equip. any use???? pm details if intrested........

Advertisement