Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New shower

Options
  • 10-01-2006 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

IM in the market for a new electric shower. What things do I need to look for. Someone has told me that Mira make the best, Is this true. Any help or advice would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

yes mira are good!! Elite II is the one!! but they do have a new range out now...must take a gander...see if they are up to the job!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

the Triton range are also good. The T80Si and T90Si are very good.
    Have the 90 myself with no probs.

If you are tiling also - tile underneath which ever shower you use - so if it breaks in 5 years and the design has changed - you won't be left with an ackward hole in the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Judean Reg

You have to decide if you want an instant hot shower or a power shower. As far as I know you can't have both. Then you need to know if your supply is coming from the main supply or from a tank. Bring all of them details to your local plumber supply store and they will advise you from there. The Mira are a very good quality shower but as karl says, the Triton are very good too.

Happy washing!

Advertisement