Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's goin on with all the alarms in Maynooth?

Options
  • 09-01-2006 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

I'm hearing a whole lot of different sirens as I type... from about 7:30 to now... on and off. I'm on campus right now and haven't a clue what's up.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

It's the end of the world as we know it. And I don't feel fine. I don't feel anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭serabi

probably an electrical fault buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

No it isn't on campus, it was like a disaster siren or a load of ambulances or fire engines or summat.

Stopped now...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Just heard one there. I'm on campus. Sounded like it's around Moyglare area. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭base2

Some second year student bought a Klaxon on Ebay and has been acting up with it for the last two days. Supposedly he was arrested for it! Anybody else know of this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

Heh thought there was more than one...

then again one was a klaxon, one sounded a bit like a police car... maybe the guards felt threatened by the klaxon and turned the siren on so they wouldn't feel inadequate or summat :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ArcadeFred

The fire brigade/ambulance depot is just down the road! There was probably a crash or four out the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

Or maybe it were aliens! Not so subtle aliens! ''INVASION INVASION **WARNING** THIS IS A HOSTILE INVASION'' or maybe not!

Advertisement