Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Aldi Laptop

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Yes, it only has 512mb of Ram and it use's both slot's !!!

When I seen that in the flier it turned me off straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I felt the same thing..and the screen is a bit on the small side..the digital TV tuner feature is not supported in Ireland...(so it says anyway). Back to looking at Dell so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

That looks rather nice to be honest .... anyone experience with the Aldi laptops? Do they usually have one on display? I wouldn't mind taking a look at one. Or is it a case where they sell out pretty quick?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

from what I heard, they tend to sell out within a few minutes....they only take in a small limited amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,027 ✭✭✭✭event

pretty happy with mine, had a good look at it last night

the tv card is pretty cool, as it the fact you can tune in radios

only issue is the fact that the hard drive is partitioned into 3 parts, bit annoying as files will be all over the place but it'll be grand

ill test the wireless out tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

@event
    You can change the paritions yourself using Partition Manager or something no doubt :)

Advertisement