Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start trad group and travel

Options
  • 07-01-2006 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

a

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Hi...I live in Dublin and am 24, Ive been playin drums for near 10 years but I also play rhytym acoustic guitar/bodhran, I can sing a bit. Play planxty/dubliners/pogues/christy moore. Ive come to the conclusion that a 'real' job will never be part of my life. Im looking for maybe another 2 musicians who can sing play mandolin/bazouki/uilleann pipes to travel around Europe with playing music(for money obviously) and having great experiences with. If interested email me at rosscorush@yahoo.ie:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Still looking!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Ken-Byrne

Hey we're looking to find a drummer and bodhran player for our group. We'll be playin some trad songs as well as flogging molly, dropkick murphy's and pogues. Interested? We're based in Kilcullen, kildare. 25 min drive from Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Chatman

Also anyone in Drogheda/ North Dublin area interested in trad music contact me on 0877743317. Looking to form new band....

Btw Rockee what are your influences and how far do you mean by "travel"....

Advertisement