Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie O dear

Options
  • 07-01-2006 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I've had it with that lamb,

hed be better saying nusery rythmes in the Dail as a job,at least that way hed be more useful, like entertaining people, instead of irritating the eyeballs out of the nation and limerick especially I could go on it difficult not to. however.
    Like him with a gun, seriously what was that about when it was on the paper again Limerick slagged and intimadated or him intimadating for being in Limerick in the first place. muffin head.:rolleyes:

No offence given to the auld relatives and in laws and out laws. I'm calling him Willie O dear

Feel free to have yer opinions of how much or little hes doing for limerick.
    etc
    etc
    etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

just thinking that its strange how a place like limerick only has one minister
    I bet ya galway has more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Think Wille O'Dea is a very good local politician but isn't up to the standard required from a TD, look at all O'Donoghue has given Kerry, or Michael D. Higgins (a Limerickman) has given Galway.

Limerick has been badly represented on a national level, apart from Noonan (who I loathe).

Advertisement