Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good bootlegs/mixtapes floating about at the moment

Options
  • 07-01-2006 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,779 ✭✭✭✭

love all the game 50 cent /game tupac/bigg beef mixes, dj skee stuff etc, any new ones about that are good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

the new joe budden mixtape is pretty decent... <snip> is good for mixtapes. give it a look

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Due to the legal grey area that is mixtapes please don't link to sites that have them for download.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Ras Kass new mixtape Institutionalized is strong,best work since Soul on Ice.Feats from Xzibit,Chamillionaire,Crooked I etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Ill second the recommendation for Ras Kass, im not into the mixtape scene at all really but this is a quality mixtape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

the top secret uk hip hop promo mixes are the absolute business...

there's fifteen of them and i have seven, they're done by a geezer called forensics and they're 100% quality underground uk hip hop all the way... some absolutely class stuff indeed...

• Advertisement
Advertisement