Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you use pirated games?

Options
  • 06-01-2006 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Interested to see if people buy/download games on their modified console.

I have a modded xbox, and mainly use it for emu/development as opposed to playing pirated games, but i do admit having one or twice downloaded a game(NTSC game unavailable in ireland)

So my question, do you buy/download games or just mod your console for enthusiasm purposes.

Dodgy Backups ? 2 votes

Yes ( I download/buy backup copies)
    0%
    No ( Modded for Media/Emu/Dev)
    100%
    daveirl[Deleted User] 2 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Please Mr. BSA, come to my house, pull down my panties and give me a jolly good rogering!

UnleashX, BAED and XBMC keep my toes warm at night. Glorious examples of what PublicDomain/~/OpenSource software is capable of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I have modded a slimline PS2 that I use for pirated games alond with playing Divx and such and also I have modded my Gamecube.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I've closed poll because it's public and the OP has not warned of this.

Remember, admitting to piracy is admitting to having commited a crime which you could be prosecuted for.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

:)

oh well, guess i should know better.

Advertisement