Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awesome Battle Raps

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

do a google video search for "Jin vs. Verse" its the 13 minute long one....

Jin WIPES THE FLOOR with this poor geezer Verse.... one of the funniest things ive ever seen, just the two of them freestyling in a parking garage, no music, and each has his crowd of homies to support him... fecking fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

just watched that jin battle, the guy is fcuking amazing,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

LOL that was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

On the jin video my sound isnt workin and for any one on google video, I can play music of my computer ,anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You probably need to download the newest version of Windows Media Player, or Quicktime or whatever the video is played on.

• Advertisement

was that jin the same guy that released some song called 'speak chinese'or something along those lines about a year ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Halo

shoutman wrote:
    was that jin the same guy that released some song called 'speak chinese'or something along those lines about a year ago?
    ya i think so....wasn't he the mechanic in the 2fast 2furious movie???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

jin deffo the better of the two. WAtched some of his other stuff, he's good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Jin is a great battle rapper not such a great music maker. Download the BET 106 and park vids he did a few years ago he kicked everyones ass.

Jin is absolutely amazing. Anyone know of any sites where i can download some videos of him battling

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

I think Jin fell victim to the Canibus syndrome. So much potential made a balls of by Wyclef.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

That video is absolutely amazing! Verse sounds good but he's sayin' nothing. It's obvious 90% of his rhymes are pre written.

Jin on the other hand, wow!!! Freestyles galore. Amazing stuff - really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

do a google video search for "Jin vs. Verse" its the 13 minute long one....

Jin WIPES THE FLOOR with this poor geezer Verse.... one of the funniest things ive ever seen, just the two of them freestyling in a parking garage, no music, and each has his crowd of homies to support him... fecking fantastic!

wouldnt go as far as to say he wiped the floor with him, 2 rounds to 1 :/

verses first flow is crap, secound beats jins then he just goes awful in the last round :(

look for any battles with murder mook or jae millz, millz is the best in the game at the mintue :p

un kasa vs t rex is good to, rex ends up commin with some straight crazy rhymes "i got the heart of a dinosaur....." play him from that point

Advertisement