Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Aspire 3023WLMI anyone have 1?? need..

Options
  • 06-01-2006 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

a laptop willing to spend €1000

is the acer aspire 3023WLMI the best to get for that price??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

Well as you can get it for less than that price from the UK it is an ideal choice and what I will be replacing my current one that has a problem (still in warranty). It has acclaimed rates of 80+FPS maxed out in HL2. To be honest though it would be best if you stated what you plan on doing with the machine and what its main aim is. AKA gaming as its main aim but also doing video encoding etc on the side as we can tailor the suggestions based on your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

ill need the laptop for personal use ,may play games but wont be using it for games all the time ,but the graphics card is a plus on the acer ,is the graphics card anygood on the 3023wmli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

is the graphics card anygood on the 3023wmli
    -Everyone I have spoken to has praised it no end, high frame rates across the board and it manages HL2 on high settings running for over an hour on the battery. I certainly will be getting it provided I find nothing better before I hit tesco with my one.

yeah think ill buy that one today ,do you know where the best pace to buy
    it??

i know acer i could ,i was searching around and it seems that digiuk.com is the cheapest but never bought of them before

thegame wrote:
    yeah think ill buy that one today ,do you know where the best pace to buy
    it??

i know acer i could ,i was searching around and it seems that digiuk.com is the cheapest but never bought of them before

anyone???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

Jes.de

They were the cheapest by a long way when i got mine in sep.
    They seemed to have a higher spec aswell which other suppliers didnt have.

German keyboard & german xp but i installed xp pro out of the box

Advertisement