Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

punk drummer needed

Options
  • 05-01-2006 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

ok, i posted a thread a while ago, but now im starting a new one, im a 15 year old guitarist looking for a drummer as i know a bassist and a singer, ages can vary from 14-17, my influences are green day, alkaline trio, the offspring, bad religion, nofx, rancid, the ramones, the clash, the sex pistols, slf.......etc...

i am located in south dublin, i live in cabinteely so anywhere near there would be perfect, i have written a lot of songs already, i want to play them with a band, im confident that i have a place to re-hears and that we have mics and a pa

please reply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

cum on people, there has to be someone, the musical interests can vary as i do like other music, i wana do some thing origional

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Eoghan_Torment

hey how are ya!!! im a drummer!! got my own kit!! i got 5 toms and snare and 2 base drums and a **** load a cymabals gotloads a music **** and recording **** aswell!!! but i live in cork i got my own kinda studio thing down here but is there any chance of ya being able to come down here!! im good at drums and been playing for 2 and a half years

Advertisement