Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

placement laptop adapter heads..?

Options
  • 05-01-2006 8:56pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have one of those universal power adapter/chargers, and was wondering if you can get a replacement head for the lead? The one i have is in a bad way, but there's no way I'm spending huge amounts of money again for a new one.

Oddly enough, the plastic type bit on the head that actually goes into the laptop (not the casing around the lead itself, if you get me), is melting, I'm a bit freaked out about it causing a fire or something!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Think tou can get them in maplins - or maybe get a cheap one and feck the transformer away and just use the heads?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Nukem wrote:
    Think tou can get them in maplins - or maybe get a cheap one and feck the transformer away and just use the heads?

I don't think they're that cheap though, are they?

Advertisement