Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh YES!!!!!!

Options
  • 05-01-2006 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

for those who care... NEW DESKTOPS in lab 4 in callan. no longer shall second and third years have to suffer pentium2's

SAAAAAAWEEET

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

Just think, this could have been the time to see how Boba suited you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

He's got 3 posts, he should re-reg

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

about time :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 roflotz

munky wrote:

Ah give him a few weeks....and a moderatorship...and he'll be whingin :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SaladFingers

Really? bloody legend....but i have my lap top now so......:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bobafettlives

munky wrote:

lol did ya think i wouldn't try that? but of course when i did try to register as boba.....it was already taken by someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

DingChavez wrote:
    about time :v:

What are you about-timing for? You're still a firstie and have access to lab 2 :D

They should throw out them pieces of **** in Lab 1.39b too.. 266MHz with ATi Rage Pro graphics...talk about nausea...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

What are you about-timing for? You're still a firstie and have access to lab 2 :D

They should throw out them pieces of **** in Lab 1.39b too.. 266MHz with ATi Rage Pro graphics...talk about nausea...
    come on... everybody uses lab2.
    havent I seen you there a few times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yahorse

Great lab to post scat from. Now you can do it 10 times faster, with amazing scat quality graphics.

FuzzyLogic wrote:

I have no idea what it is you speak of....:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Yahorse wrote:
    Great lab to post scat from. Now you can do it 10 times faster, with amazing scat quality graphics.
    lmao, back row of Lab4 yeah? ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

for those who care... NEW DESKTOPS in lab 4 in callan. no longer shall second and third years have to suffer pentium2's

SAAAAAAWEEET
    I'll stick to the general and postgrad mathsphys labs thanks =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

Yeah...well...the arts block got new pcs too! HAH! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it boba! mwahaha

and in case any1 already said this, poo to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

They got brand new machines for the whole of lab4?
    That's a lot of machines!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mr. Nice Guy

They got brand new machines for the whole of lab4?
    That's a lot of machines!

nope they arent new machines. i think they're the old arts block ones :p they're ****ing new compared to the p2 crap we were using

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

nope they arent new machines. i think they're the old arts block ones :p they're ****ing new compared to the p2 crap we were using

lol how typical.
    They give us old 'new' computers
    Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

Those new flat screens look brand spanking new to me

The comps are brand new Dell Optiplex GX260 ..or was it 620, i think 620. Intel Celeron D processor and 19" Flat Panel Monitors, all in all a good set up from the 266MHz 15" CRT crap we used to have...

Pity we only go 48 and not the full 96 of them...and we could do with Lab 1.39b getting better ones too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

FuzzyLogic wrote:

i thought lab2 was for all of us firsties :rolleyes: with the nice....(nearly still shiney) computers

i thought lab2 was for all of us firsties :rolleyes: with the nice....(nearly still shiney) computers

It is....however "certain people" believe this to be an utter waste of good computers yet the rules must be followed since the college got a grant for them new (not so new now) computers on the basis that they were for firsties only..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

It is....however "certain people" believe this to be an utter waste of good computers yet the rules must be followed since the college got a grant for them new (not so new now) computers on the basis that they were for firsties only..

well some people do put it to waste but it still is brilliant... its just something there thats for first years only ...and so easy access to it...and theres never any wait for a PC like other areas around the campus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

Of course, the people that need them most are still using the crappy ones.

Thats right, the fourth years who have projects to be doing.

Advertisement