Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands wanted

Options
  • 04-01-2006 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Drummer wanted.

Got bassist/singer and guitarist/backing vocals, good equipment, original new songs, serious commitment.

Brad Wilk, Jose Pasillas, Stewart Copeland, Phil Selway, Matt Johnson, Chad Smith. We like these drummers but they're not returning our calls. But, anyway we need an original drummer not afraid to use his kit or try something different. I sound like a knob don't I.. :confused:
    Please help. We're between ages 20-22.

pm me or call if interested at all 087-9971185. (thats the re-edited number, my bad)
    Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 evilbreadmaker

*bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 36 joeygl

Dave! I am a bassist/drummer/guitarist/singer, very positively influenced by those people you mentioned-but if your stuck for a drummer i could do that!

Where are your coordinates??
    Over n out

Joeygl

• Registered Users Posts: 36 joeygl

Your number only has 6 digits!
    ????? Aint that some ****>>???!!!

joeygl

bump!

BAJOINA!!!

*bump*