Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q about Itunes.

Options
  • 04-01-2006 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me when we in Ireland will be getting Tv Shows
    on itunes or why we dont get a free single of the week?
    They UK get the free single of the week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭u2gooner

Been wondering this myself.

Put it down to the 'rip off republic'.

Why dont you email apple and ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭davidmdickens

I think I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭davidmdickens

I asked Apple about this and this is what they say when you send you mail.

Dear Customer:
    Thank you for your feedback regarding iTunes. We cannot respond to you personally, but please know that your message has been received and will be reviewed by the iTunes Feedback Team. If we need to follow up with you on your ideas for improving iTunes, we will contact you directly.

We appreciate your assistance in making iTunes better.

iTunes Feedback Team
    Apple

Rubbish...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

ABC and the other broadcasters who offer TV shows through iTunes probably don't allow Apple to sell the programmes internationally. When it comes to the networks syndicating the seasons abroad they'll have less of a target market due to those who'd have already downloaded it.

I'd like to see a free single of the week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Sar!

Hi all - just as an update to this post from some time back I also mailed Apple about the non existent Free Single of the Week feature. (Mainly because it was mentioned in a UK paper recently and I was pretty suprised I had never seen it up till now in that Im an avid user of iTunes!)

I was told that they were very sorry the item I was looking for wasnt on the Irish iTunes store and that they are constantly expanding it so I should make sure to put in an official request for it on their requests page.

I did this of course (using "Request Song" as the title seeing as there isnt anything else appropriate!) and I think if enough people can do the same you never know!! Here is the link:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

Come on Apple give us the Free Single of the week!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement