Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam solutions

Options
  • 04-01-2006 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if theres a specific place to download/get past solutions to exam questions? Im looking for 1st experimental physics but I dunno where to look. There arent any on the exp site as far as I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Go into the library, and ask @ the info desk. Most of the stuff you can get a copy of (bring in a few 50cent's for the photocopier).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bobafettlives

i coulda brought em up for ya if i knew a few days ago

have em all at home

sorry bud.... try above solution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭henry hill

Does anyone have solutions to any exam questions from "Machine Learning" 4th yr Comp Sci??

So screwed for this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭base2

Its not the leaving cert. There are generally no solutions unless a lecturer decides to write them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Yous should try studying. I passed exams without needing any past solutions, shock horror.

• Advertisement

Yous should try studying..

WOOOW! I never actually thought of that. :rolleyes: I'd love to subscribe to your news letter if possible and hopefully discover some more gems of wisdom!

henry hill wrote:
    WOOOW! I never actually thought of that. :rolleyes: I'd love to subscribe to your news letter if possible and hopefully discover some more gems of wisdom!

Do I detect sarcasm??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Yous should try studying. I passed exams without needing any past solutions, shock horror.

But that's cause you is...all like, clever and stuff....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

hoho hehe, twat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

henry hill wrote:
    Does anyone have solutions to any exam questions from "Machine Learning" 4th yr Comp Sci??

So screwed for this!!

If DOD is teaching the course then he usually tells you the paper in his revision lecture before the exams. If you cant manage to make that lecture then u deserve to fail.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

What if his house goes on fire? You're a nazi

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

quazzy wrote:
    If DOD is teaching the course then he usually tells you the paper in his revision lecture before the exams. If you cant manage to make that lecture then u deserve to fail.
    No it's Mr Pearlmutter teaching it.....nuff said! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

fletch wrote:
    No it's Mr Pearlmutter teaching it.....nuff said! :eek:
    well Im afraid I dunno that guy so maybe its time to hit the books....
    :(

quazzy wrote:
    How much do I wish I had never had the displeasure of his "teaching"

quazzy wrote:

Even though I went to 90% of lectures i'm still lost! The books may aswell be written in Hieroglyphics or is it just me??

Please say i isn't on me tod!?!

hoho hehe, twat

Here's an idea, why don't the collective go crawl under the computers they came from??? ****ing tits............

henry hill wrote:
    Even though I went to 90% of lectures i'm still lost! The books may aswell be written in Hieroglyphics or is it just me??

Please say i isn't on me tod!?!
    I went to every single lecture & can honestly say that I know no more about machine learning that I did when I started the course!

fletch wrote:
    I went to every single lecture & can honestly say that I know no more about machine learning that I did when I started the course!

God help us man! But i am happy that i'm not the only person who totally fecked.

Do you reckon his gonna keep the exam similar to pervious ones? And are gonna hand in that "take-home exam" before the test? I haven't even started it. Why did i do this poxy class? :confused: :mad:

Well I only did this class because I had no poxy choice....I'm going into the exam with a mind of trying to scrape the 25% needed to allow you to drop the results from that course so that they don't effect your overall result.
    I haven't even started looking at it yet...and my notes are a totally incomprehensible because I found him almost impossible to follow...he used to wreck my head when he'd say stufff like...."Emmm sure lets call all that x".....I need to see procedure and method to something! Oh I could go on all day about how much this man annoyed me but that'll get me nowhere....I do know that if I fail my degree because of this subject, I will be appealing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

base2 wrote:
    Its not the leaving cert. There are generally no solutions unless a lecturer decides to write them out.

I have to agree. You're sitting university examinations, not an entrance exam for a secondary school.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

europerson wrote:
    I have to agree. You're sitting university examinations, not an entrance exam for a secondary school.

Nobody told me that!

Well you cant be as screwed as I am. I went and studied wrong elements for the course had to spend last 24hrs cramming the 'right' material into my already pretty packed cranium :v:

Advertisement