Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun with Dick and Jane

Options
  • 04-01-2006 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

Should this be remade?

I enjoyed this movie, always on late night next time you see it have a look.

Can imagine Jane Fonda not being in it.

I might go to see the remake.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 hit_the_decK

worst remake ive ever seen. really cheesy and the over acting of carey really got on my nerves.
    i normaly like his films but this was bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Want to see this though i know it'll be terrible..

.. wanna see it solely on the fact Judd Apatow co-wrote the screenplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 hit_the_decK

i always wondered if i asked the uci manager hey that film was so bad . would they give me my money back?
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Surely the remake buisness has gone beyond the joke when a makeweight light comedy, which most people hardly remember seeing (even if they have watched it) is deemed suitable for rehashing now.

Go and find some original scripts ya stupid feckers!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Surely the remake buisness has gone beyond the joke when a makeweight light comedy

I don't think it was that lightweight a comedy, but according to the reviews they have made it even lighter.

I think you should remake bad films to make them good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well there some merit in that, but Fun With Dick and Jane is a fundementally
    'minor' work, whereas the Quiet American was worth doing properly the second time around.

Mike.

Advertisement