Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

golf joke.....

Options
  • 04-01-2006 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

a man and a woman are playing a round of golf together and have just finished the 11th.

the man walks towards the mens tees to tee off and tells his wife to watch herself as she is standing up near the womens tees.

the man hits a sweet drive but it goes wayward and hits his wife in the back of the head killing her instantly.....

at the inquest into the womans death the coroners report is presented to the judge and shows that the trauma to the back of the womans head is the same shape as a golf ball and was the cause of death....

the judge keeps reading the report and gets to the end and asks the coroner how another golf ball was found lodged in her anus????

the coroner says he has no idea how the golf ball got there and that it was there when the body was delivered to the morgue....

at this point the husband stands up and says "i think i can explain that your honour"......

"it was my provisional..." :):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

:D not bad i'd give it fore out of ten

Advertisement