Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted

Options
  • 03-01-2006 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Male, based in Dublin to join 2 Guitarists,Bass player and Drummer

For Gig in March supporting another band we would be required to do 12-14 Songs..

Looking for someone who is around 25-35 and well able to sing..

Songs being performed would be covers by bands such as:

Live, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Greenday, The Killers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Pearl Jam, Snow Patrol, Radiohead, The Frames etc…etc..

Anyone interested in sending an MP3. or Contacting us please respond to this post.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Markie77

Where you based???
    Like the taste in music and can sing these no probs.

You can email me at markie77@eircom.net
    Cheers
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PaddyjDunne

I'd be really interested. pm me if you want to meet up. I have no mp3 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭DiamondJQuimby

Ok..

We are based in Clonee/Blanchardstown at the moment..

If you have any demo's or mp3's that would be great otherwise we will probably organize something on a Sat or Sun to see what we can do..

I will PM you guys my mobile number when I know more..

Cheers for the interest.

D

Great stuff,can fwd u on a demo no problem, have just recorded 6 of my own songs,playing in a band at present but need to get out with better musicians as the dedication just not there from one of the other members. Area suits too.If you wish just give me a a few songs to rehearse and will meet up,have been doing Mr Brightside,Smile like you Mean It, Under the Bridge, Little Wing, Snow Patrol, U2 etc etc

• Advertisement

Markie77 wrote:
    Great stuff,can fwd u on a demo no problem, have just recorded 6 of my own songs,playing in a band at present but need to get out with better musicians as the dedication just not there from one of the other members. Area suits too.If you wish just give me a a few songs to rehearse and will meet up,have been doing Mr Brightside,Smile like you Mean It, Under the Bridge, Little Wing, Snow Patrol, U2 etc etc

PM Sent with email address to send a demo to..

Thanks..

I have sent a PM to Markie77 and PaddyJDunne regarding Singer wanted..

Lads if you want to check your personal messages about a get together.

Contact Details are provided.

Cheers

D

We're still looking for a Singer if anyone is interested.

D

Advertisement