Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judaism

Options
  • 02-01-2006 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

I am Jewish (recently discovered, 10 years ago) and would like to discuss.
    Any chance of a forum for interested parties????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I suggest you try the spirtuality forum which for a while was the home for islamic topics before they got a home so maybe they'll take your topics as well. (best pm the moderator)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

dragona wrote:
    Any chance of a forum for interested parties????
    Nothing we can do for ya here - but good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Try the Christianity forum as Christianity holds Jewish beliefs also - you know with the Old Testament. I was talking about Chanukah on it before. Now let me recall, oh yeah, I remember there was a thread of somebody wanting a forum for Judaism which is only right but I remember there being big fights on it about Israel - Palestine and all so they all went to the politics forum! There aren't many Jews in Ireland (only around 1700!) and not many in the world so maybe that's why there isn't a forum.:( but I like the Jewish faith and although I'm a gentile, I find the whole religion rather interesting!

Advertisement