Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video footage...Tupac alive and well?

Options
  • 02-01-2006 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭

Seen this clip and thought I'd share it.
    Now, I'm not a huge fan of rap but it does look like Tupac in the clip...but maybe a bit staged all the same.
    What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ando

total fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

I think without even wasting time looking at another one of these rubbish videos its fake. Id look at it but couldnt justify wasting my download cap on obvious rubbish. No offence intended to op just get annoyed buy this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

it broke my firefox...:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It's all about Notorious B.I.G anyway...try find a clip of that lad alive. I know he has some gut on him, but he was the hottest rapper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

total fake, Pac was a built ba$tard, hes a skinny lil' fu*k€r

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

jaysus, how hard is it to find someone who looks like tupac, wow, fair play....gob****es...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

I've seen that one before. The guy does look like Pac but if it was really him it would have been on the news or in the paper I think.If only it was though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

it would be like the biggest story ever if he was alive .....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

can't be arsed watchin it to be honest. the whole tupac is still alive is getting beyond a joke at this stage, as is the constant recycling of his back catalogue to bring out more albums!

oh and he wasn't really that built. yeah he was muscular, but he was short and skinny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

ya but when the guy in the video turned to the side you could see how skinny he really is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

I saw another alive video of 2pac on internet.It was him in it but it was a fake as I think the music was playing over his voice. It said he was recording a verse for his song with 50 cent,it was on youtube.com. Will the moderator mind if I link you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Whos 2pac?

Advertisement