Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Woodturning Chuck

Options
  • 02-01-2006 2:34pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Record Power Chuck RP3000X that has been sitting idle for a while.

Is there anyone out there that would like it ??
    I would prefer a beginner and not someone that will have it up on ebay within the hour :D

it will fit 3/4 *16 tpi and the pin off the pin-chuck is missing (easliy got) but everything else if fine.

It's worth about e100 but will accept a bottle of white wine instead.
    Was going to put this in "for sale" but want a woodturner to get it -not an ebayer !!!
    I live in navan, work in leixlip - postage would be a lot as it is heavy.

Thx
    Karl.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Grancher

Hi Karl
    I have just bought a Nutool Lathe after months of thinking about it. I have not got a chuck though I have tried to buy one on eBay! it looks like I have been ripped off as I have heard nothing from the seller since I paid.
    I used to be a long distance lorry driver and travelled to Navan to a farm just up from the pub at Garlow?? with prefabricated farm buildings. Have you still got the chuck? I would love to have it. Let me know what you want.
    Regards
    Keith.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Grancher - you have mail !!

Advertisement