Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

norton substitute- plurese - better ???????

Options
  • 02-01-2006 4:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

The company im woking for is norton friendly,,,,, norton is everyone, when youu look out your window norton is there- you cant be told what norton is....

can you offer me something better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tie_mi_shu

norton is crap.. get zonealarm pro with anti virus and AVG

http://www.grisoft.com/doc/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I have AVG too, it's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Same here for home use I go with AVG + ZA

However no company I have ever worked with has ever decided to go that route.

Alot of them use either McAFee or Sophos. Both have excellent enterprise products.

If you really want to try and change your company's AV show them why one is better than another.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Avg aint great, in my books - avast! seems to work better and find more nasty programs. I see these two as home solutions really, and so was heading more for McAFee/Sophos territory -what about panda,pc-cillion or even bitdefender can anyone recommend one over the other ?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭happydude13

f-prot is good

• Advertisement
Advertisement