Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam timetable help

Options
  • 01-01-2006 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

Just after looking up my exam timetable for my modules. It told me the building, but it showed a load of different rooms. How do i know which one is mine? or can i just take my pick.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

As far as I remember you can take your pick, and if your wrong (The rooms might be done by alphabetical order, or maybe ID numbering) they will tell you to go to another room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Its usually done alphabetically. So they sort you class by last name and then split you into 2 or 3 groups depending on the number of rooms assigned for the exam and you just pick the one that matches your last name.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

thanks guys. I will see you all after the exams for some cold beer and fond chat.

Advertisement