Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

korean radio show

• 01-01-2006 8:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 244 ✭✭

hi again, how are hobbes and frany doing? i hope your trip to korea was good. sorry i havent been in touch in a while..... maybe you can post more pictures. the ones you posted of your trip to korea a while ago where nice...

anyway on to the topic.

there are 2 korean shows on 103.2 anna livia fm.

1 is on a sunday morning and is in korean language.

the 2nd is on a monday evening at 8.30pm and is in english.

well i have been a guest on the monday show for about 2 or 3 months now and have just become a presenter on the show so am doing it full time.

i just wanted to let people know about it and if they would like to tune into it or have any queries or anything they would like us to talk about on the show or if they need any info about korea or korean food or want to hear any korean songs or anything at all then they can email us at the show.

annaliviafm@hotmail.com

also we are going to try set up language exchange too so anyone who is interested in that can send us an email.

anywho hope you had a good christmas and a great new year too.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Korea was great :) I have loads of stuff on the machine just need to get around to tidying it up.

thanks for the radio link. I need to update the resources section this weekend as there are new things to add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

tails2 wrote:
    hi again, how are hobbes and frany doing? i hope your trip to korea was good. sorry i havent been in touch in a while..... maybe you can post more pictures. the ones you posted of your trip to korea a while ago where nice...

anyway on to the topic.

there are 2 korean shows on 103.2 anna livia fm.

1 is on a sunday morning and is in korean language.

the 2nd is on a monday evening at 8.30pm and is in english.

well i have been a guest on the monday show for about 2 or 3 months now and have just become a presenter on the show so am doing it full time.

i just wanted to let people know about it and if they would like to tune into it or have any queries or anything they would like us to talk about on the show or if they need any info about korea or korean food or want to hear any korean songs or anything at all then they can email us at the show.

annaliviafm@hotmail.com

also we are going to try set up language exchange too so anyone who is interested in that can send us an email.

anywho hope you had a good christmas and a great new year too.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for the good information, Tails2^^

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 244 ✭✭tails2

no problem frany.... hey hobbes if ya dont mind, can ya put some pics up. i'd love to see all the places you went to

oh one thing i would be interested to know is..... are hobbes and frany married to each other or just know each other.

sorry if it seems like a silly and obvious to answer question. just wondering. also do the two of ye live in dublin?

Advertisement