Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden State- reviews

Options
  • 31-12-2005 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Ive watched this film about 6 or 7 times since its been released and I absolutely love it. Every shot, the dialogue, the characters and the story is flawless. Anyone else see it? What do you think?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Ive a love/hate thing for this film.

Love: the shots, some of the music and Natalie Portman - the film would've been shiite without her

Hate: Zach Braff's over-acting and the non existent plot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I heard great things about it, but when I saw it, it was "Meh".

I did like the bit with the guy shooting the arrow though, that was classic.

Maybe I'll watch it again.

Zach Braff is a smart bastard, I'd totally make a mediocre movie if I could cast Natalie Portman in it and make out with her! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭finlma

Great film - one of my favourites. It came out 2 years ago though - a bit late with the review there.

Advertisement