Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Guitarist Available**

Options
  • 31-12-2005 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

Heya,

I play the electric/acoustic guitar. I am looking to maybe either join or form a band. Im 15 and live in the north side of Dublin.

My influences are generally hard/classic rock, (The Darkness, Thin Lizzy, Franz Ferdinand, ACDC, Aerosmith, Sum41 to name a few). I'm into other genres aswell, I'm open to most.

Let me know if your interested :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Bump :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Do you have any recordings. You interested in playing rhythm? Where about u live? and finally do you like the chilli peppers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

hey i might be interested im a guitarist from the north side of dublin aswell...im into all classic rock like ac/dc, led zep, lizzy, g n' r, rory gallagher, hendrix and of course the chillis....let me know if u wanna set somethin up

I don't have any recordings of myself. But I could do some very easily if anybody wanted them.
    Yes I would be willing to play rhythm aswell.

And I do like the Chillis, though I don't own any of their albums.

I live in Clontarf, North Side of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

cool man!! ill think about it
    we are having trouble with our existing rhythm guitarist. we want him out basically.
    Please get some recordings.

\,,/

• Advertisement

Right, I'll get crackin' then.

If anybody else wants recordings, just let me know.

:cool:

Advertisement