Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tumbleweed

Options
  • 30-12-2005 9:02pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭

tumbleweed.jpg

Someone motivate me and tell me to do some study!

Oh and happy new years!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Was I the only dope in the CSIS today for 8 hours? Probably :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Thats quite possible cornbb....not meaning to imply thay you're a dope or anything. I actually felt slightly better about myself yesterday as I did manage to get some study done. Well time to descend back into the fires of hell and do a bit more.

Happy new year everyone aswell.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Happy New Year UL :)

/back to bed to recover

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

kaimera wrote:

back to bed to recover

Wish i could go back to bed:mad:
    Was beaten outta it to drive - bad shape i is.

Hope ye all had a Happy New Year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Happy 2006 all. Best of luck with the study/exams for anyone I won't see next week. Hope it all goes well for ye.

And no, I am not going to make any remark about not having any exams... believe me I have enough work to keep me going for the next 10 years that I may as well have exams. I predict people wont see much of me in 2006!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

Well i've just found out i've ANOTHER essay due this week, 2 on thurs, 1 fri and 1 mon! then 2 exams, brilliant!

Yiz wont see me for like 10 weeks! 4 weeks off and 6 weeks block TP

sad "sniff"

Advertisement