Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRAVEST KID IN SCHOOL Sugar Club Dec 29

Options
  • 29-12-2005 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

We are a guitar band from Dublin formed from ex members of Melaton, Fired For Theft and Silver Addictive.

www.bravestkidinschool.com

The site is under development but a rough version will be put up today or tommorow til the proper one is done.

CoNoR
    8k15

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

I was just telling a friend of mine today how much I like your band name! Always wondered what happened to Melaton. Glad to see some of you are still playing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

DrummerBoy wrote:
    I was just telling a friend of mine today how much I like your band name! Always wondered what happened to Melaton. Glad to see some of you are still playing. :)

Thanks, we're getting some really good reactions from the name which is brilliant for a brand new band. People aren't even staring blankly back and saying 'best kid in what?!' anymore. The Melaton story is fairly complicated without being overly dramatic but it is great to see some members playing music again.

Advertisement