Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

case opinions

Options
  • 28-12-2005 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭

http://www.jeantech.com/gmax.htm
    anyone use/seen this case before, am going to get it but i cant find any reviews anywhere, pc world is selling it for 45 quid in the sales, down from 80something

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

from looking at the pictures on that site, it does look like you can only use one optical drive (dvd player/burner etc).

this may not bother/or matter to you but it's just to be aware of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

yeah i'd imagine thats a door, feck i'll chance it sure if it's crap then i'm only out 45 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Doc_Savage

well at least it looks nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeah i'd imagine thats a door, feck i'll chance it sure if it's crap then i'm only out 45 quid
    on second looks, i'd say you're right. picture doesn't do the case justice (lovely looking case) and as you said for 45 euros you can't go wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

bah the only one they had left had a broken front panel, so i got this one instead for a tenner more http://www.jeantech.com/phong.htm

really good cooling in it, my temps are down by 4c, prescott running at 38 idle, haven't tried it under load yet, also most cables tidy away neatly behind the motherboard

buttons on the dvd doors and power reset switches are a bit flimsy, and it looks a bit bland with no window or lighting, but other than that i'm very happy with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement