Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

console commands

Options
  • 28-12-2005 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know wher ei can get a full list of server console commands for COD2 preferably online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Fionn_McCool

http://anarchyrules.co.uk/cod2/server%20commands.html

you'll find everything you need here.

If your still looking for something, which isnt there, give me a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

ah nice one man cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Madong

great link ! most of the old COD 1 console commands work too ie FPs and MaxFPs ect ect

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Any one know how to get yer GUID for both COD 1 and 2? probabally the same command for both, its the same command in all the battlefeild games anyawy.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

For CoD1, join a punkbuster enabled server and type '\pb_myguid' in console.
    For CoD2, Join a server of which you have admin status (rcon) and type '\rcon status'. It will give a list of the guids of all the players on the server.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Thank you for that -( i )- Wicker! Just got my CoD2 GUID thanks to you! Roll on ClanBase! :D

We got sick of waiting for punkbuster so we joined the uk league as a kind of joke clan, just for the sake of some officials. Gonna rejoin though as soon as PB comes out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

We're doing esl France and Eliott-Ness France for now... Deinitely gonna wait a bit before starting CB. Won't be PB though... I think it's gonna be DMW3 instead. Could be coming out soon too (before the end of the month)! :D

It is going to be PB : https://ssl.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=announce.php . I thought I posted that up here before. must have forgotten to.....

Advertisement