Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available

Options
  • 28-12-2005 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

25 year old guitarist looking to form or join band

into everything except metal

id say rolling stones,thin lizzy,hendrix,anything to be honest if i fit what ur after please pm me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 davordaz

Hi
    similar influences . i write songs , also open to suggestions , practice in harolds cross. text me if you wanna jam see how we get on
    dupublication@gmail.com or pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 MINUS CIRCUS

hey
    i tried to PM you - but it says you cant receive PM's.

hey there

We're a Dublin based band looking for a 2nd guitarist with lead ability. At the moment we are a 3 piece:

an experienced drummer (one of Eric Bells former drummers)

bassist (does backing voz aswell)

and myself on acoustic/electric and yep! you guessed it - I do the singing :-)

Anyway - we're called MINUS CIRCUS and we're looking for someone to "flesh" out the material we have. We have about 45 min worth of material and about 30 in the process of being finished. We're recording in The Factory in the next few weeks and have gigs booked. My main influences would be The Boss, Aimee Mann, Sigur Ros, The Blue Nile, U2 and anything that sounds good really. Anything goes in the band....if you are around for a chat email me on gerald.scullion@gmail.com - we're all work horses and believe in the band.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Gerry

Advertisement