Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2005 6:10pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Happy Christmas guys.
    have a great christmas.

Nukemsmile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

duplicate thread! For shame!

Anyhoo Merry Xmas to the lot of ye! See yas all at the next beer!

Hope santa brings you something nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

Aye Happy Christmas folks, hope Santa is good to ye all!

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

i see something shaped like a bottle of tia maria under my tree... it will be a very merry christmas. merry being the operative word. i wish smiley faces would have santa hats this time of year...it would just feel right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

lol there's a vodka shaped bottle under my tree...here's to a merry xmas to everyone.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

fo the lot of yee.

*bah_humbug*

nothing under my tree...yet

enjoy ladies and gents.

remember, drink responsibly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Wohoo, happy xmas to all!

/me drinks champagne

What did santa bring ya?

Books, New phone (SE Z520i), bluetooth adapter (This rocks, make a video on yer phone, and sent it straight to your laptop!!111) Tommy Tiernan DVD, Loads of other misc stuff too...oh and a yummy selection box. Yum!

Have fun! kai, hope ya get some presies

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

i got really cool wellies, they are the same colour as my hair, and gorgeous dark green knee highboots, and a cool hat and a load of tops and underwear. i love xmas!!!! its like all your shopping days come at once! happy! happy!happy! slightly delerious from hunger because my mom wont let me snack before dinner!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Copious amounts of champagne and mulled wine this morning. feeling tired. nice pressies too. off to dinner now... happy christmas all. my voice is gone from singing to myself and impersonating ppl all morning. oh dear

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Whatever about anything else, i got the coolest thing ever - Jenga!!!

Advertisement