Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player available

Options
  • 24-12-2005 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

:mad: yes, still looking LOL! 31/ugly/bad-tempered seeks to join with or form band in Dublin area. Stuff I like to 'rock out' to;

Jeff Buckley
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Depeche Mode
    Afghan Whigs

- I'm looking to get together with people who enjoy writing music, to create some high quality contemporary alternative rock songs and gig them too. Think Johnny Greenwood rather than Jimi Hendrix and you'll get the picture(I'm not giving up my Sunday just to play 'Crossroads' jams)!
    Don't be shy! PM me or reply if you'd like to meet up or discuss further, cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭psharkey

Hey there,

Didn't you see my post under the name shark? :confused: Seems to me like you're lookin' for what I got.

If you want to get in touch I'm on 086 0660919 the name's Paddy.

Goodluck!

Advertisement