Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Ireland?

Options
  • 22-12-2005 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Thinking of doing a masters in Ireland. Can anyone give me a rough price range of how much it costs to do a masters in Dublin ? Courses I've been looking at here in the UK are 15k sterling!

I'm an irish national.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Masters in what subject/feild?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Technology or Business :)

Sorry should of mentioned. Would be lookng at Trinity, DCU or UCD more then likely

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Well, really it depends on the individual course. For EU students it could be as low as E1000 and as high as E9000.

For example, there's E-Commerce which is E1400 in DCU, and there's the Business & Entrepreneurship Masters at the DIT, which is E4000.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

damnyanks wrote:
    Howdy,

Thinking of doing a masters in Ireland. Can anyone give me a rough price range of how much it costs to do a masters in Dublin ? Courses I've been looking at here in the UK are 15k sterling!

I'm an irish national.

I did the MSc in computing in Griffith. Looking here, it is now 6000 Euro :eek:

Advertisement