Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the film

Options
  • 22-12-2005 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

This has been wrecking my head now for ages. There is a film with a particular scenario/scene in it, that I saw years ago and I can't remember the film name.

It goes that there is this guy/girl who is being chased throughout the entire film and his pusers are looking for some secret item from him. Now I can't remembe rif he gets killed or escapes, but one of the final scenes is where the villans think the secret item is in a safe deposit box at a bus/train station and when they go to open the safe, it actually a bomb.

I think it may be Marathon Man with Dustin Hoffman, but I'm not sure.

Does this scene/scenario ring any bells for anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

First thought was, the running man but it doesnt sound like that with the bomb bit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Is it a 1990s black and white art film called "Pi" maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

If it is a 1970s american thriller like Marathon Man, then it sounds like "Three days of the Condor" with Robert Redford as a CIA "reader" who goes on the run.

Advertisement