Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web designer wanted

Options
  • 22-12-2005 11:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

to design full websites on a fairly regular basis, the rest of the work will be done by another development team, please post up here or PM me your rates and examples of previous works

again i'd just re-iterate the fact that all that you need to do is design the look of the site in psd or png format

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

I get www.revdesign.ie to do my designs for me. Rory over there is excellent. Give him a shout for samples of his work... one that pops to mind is www.smithharrington.ie

In case you're wondering, we do work together when needed (i don't work for revdesign, e.g. not putting in a plug for myself)... he does my designs and I do the development so he'd be perfect to chat to. He creates the psd's and passes them to me for chopping up and he also does the flash, and all does other bits.

Oh, you should checkout www.freelanceireland.ie - loads of freelancers on that site you could use. Usually have samples and you browse through to see who's best.

Cheeurs,

Dave

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

nice one man cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

Hey, I'm interested too. What kind of turnaround are you expecting on the sites. How regular are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭cianuro

I am taking on some pro-bone work this month. Please let me know via PM more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

cianuro wrote:
    I am taking on some pro-bone work this month. Please let me know via PM more details.

Nice site man!

But why do you have google ads on there ?
    (is the day job not paying well enough?)

- funny that on a webdesign page one would have ads that would take a prospect (worth a few grand perhaps) to another possibly competing site (all for a few cent!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭cianuro

Thanks for the reply and the kind words.
    I actually added adsense to the footer to get new pages indexed quicker when I added a SEF mod to Mambo. They are not necessary and I'll remove them this week. I am really looking on building our portfolio so as I can complete the site and work on more clients.

So the pro bone offer still stands. :)

Advertisement