Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Back to the Future 4"???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Horrible idea!

... i love the original trilogy!

But seeing Michael J Fox in a role made Christopher Lloyd's own is just wrong!

BAD HOLLYWOOD, BAD!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Well, hopefully it'll be good. Not like Dumb and Dumberer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Ah, internet rumour seems to be quashed here.
    Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

I'd love to see Fox back in the saddle. He's a great actor, it's a shame he had to remove himself from in front of the screen.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

They are one of y favourite trilogys of all time. I dont think it would work making another one. no one can replace the doc, I really hope this is a false rumour !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

The poor chap has Parkinsons, I highly doubt the authenticity of the report on IMDB.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

basquille wrote:
    Horrible idea!

... i love the original trilogy!

But seeing Michael J Fox in a role made Christopher Lloyd's own is just wrong!

BAD HOLLYWOOD, BAD!!

basquille if you post as good as you bounce Im gonna do anal ............. and I dont do anal.

Leave the triology be!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

IvaBigWun wrote:
    basquille if you post as good as you bounce Im gonna do anal ............. and I dont do anal.

Leave the triology be!

BAD Beer BAAAAAAAAD

• Registered Users Posts: 9,162 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

IvaBigWun wrote:
    BAD Beer BAAAAAAAAD
    Yeah yeah, blame the beer. We won't think any less of you if you come out of the closet tbh.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Laguna wrote:
    The poor chap has Parkinsons, I highly doubt the authenticity of the report on IMDB.

Yeah I'd agree. After seeing him in his cameo in Spin City not too long ago it was obvious to everyone how incredibly tough it was on him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement