Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Winter Solstice!

Options
  • 21-12-2005 3:41am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

From me to you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

thanks
    just when i thought everyone forgot ...no one else even bothered to get me a card or anything :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Happy veryshortday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Happy Dark Day !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Whitewolf

Happy Yule/ Winter Solstice. I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy holiday season. Peace and Love.

-Jessica [aka whitewolf]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭the real ramon

Belated Happy Solstice everyone, yeay the days are getting longer! Soon my after-dinner walks won't be in the cold and dark! Ah happy Days.

Ps Ah Yes, Leviticus, what would fundamentalists/Evangelicals do without it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

A belated Happy Solstice to you all (I haven't been much online over the winter holidays).

[off-topic stuff about Leviticus deleted, there's about 5 forums where that's on-topic in different ways, this isn't one of them]

Advertisement