Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first fix plumbing

Options
  • 20-12-2005 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I need advice.
    For various reasons, we now appear to have lost our plumber for our build. Our house is ready for its first fix and we cannot source a plumber because you have to give around three months notice in this neck of the woods. We are getting our underfloor laid by a company so at least thats one thing out of the way. We are now madly considering to do this ourselves but if anything happened we would be out of pocket by thousands.
    Should we delay our build or try it ourselves and ask a plumber to check over it when we are finished?
    Help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

get a plumber to first fix it.it doesn't take long.a couple of apprentices would do it quick if you could get hold of a contractor.where are you someone might help

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Eve1

I am in Co. Galway (South), you never know if I spend the day ringing tomorrow someone might be in Christmas spirit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

a diy shop or plumbing supplies might put you in touch with someone try asking round you should be able to get someone to do a first fix

Advertisement