Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band. C'mon!

Options
  • 20-12-2005 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi.Im a guitarist and im a girl(wow shock!!)and i wanna set up a band.Obviously i want the drum and bass but id also like another female singer to sing vocals with me.Im into all kinds of music,i mean everything.The Rakes,Arctic Monkeys,The Chalets,Maximo park are what im listening to at the moment and luv it.If you love music and wanna have a laugh making some then email me. rascalbemfy@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

What age and where are you from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CUNTIS MAXAMISS

Hey.Im a 21 yr old girl in dublin.just ithin to get a band together.Im interested in doing vocals.I have a vert strong, unique voice,powerfull and overflowing with rage,sex and evil(plus a lil luv and plenty of irony)..so,if your interested,mail me at youleavemedry@hotmail.com

Advertisement