Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gel/acrylic nails

Options
  • 20-12-2005 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

hey!
    does anybody no anywhere that does these reasonably cheap and also well!!!Im a bit broke after all the shopping but really want my nails done!!!also which ones would you recommend gel or acrylic???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Both will probably damage your natural nails. I think the acrylic are worse tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

toni and guy have a nail bar in their salon the street next to grafton, they used to do classes their, i used to get em done for 25 quid for a full set. VERY good quality. ring and c do they still do the classes. if they dont check for classes in any of the nail bars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Pinkgrl

Hey katiegordon,
    I am doing a full set gel nails for 40 eur before xmas. I live in the Dublin 15 area if that suits ya.
    Acrylic nails will do more damage to your nails as they stick staright onto your own nail were gel nails have a bond between your own nail and the gel.
    If your interetested let me know by sending a mail to pinkgrl@ivenus.com and I will give you my number.:)

Advertisement