Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchens, kitchens, kitchens

Options
  • 19-12-2005 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi all

Any ideas where you can buy a good quality kitchen that doesn't cost the earth??? I have a carpenter who can fit the kitchen but need a reliable supplier...

Dan

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Value for money, you wont beat a cash'n'carry kitchen.
    No I dont work for them, fit for them , or sell for them.

But i have fitted their kitchens, and they are good pound for pound value.

kadman:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I actually got a cheaper price than Cash & Carry would u believe, be it from a mate, but as Kadman said they are very good price and quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭qazxsw

Cash and carry are in the category of "cheap and cheerful" as kitchens go (IMHO). But a good quality kitchen in Ireland would cost an arm and a leg and you can always throw out your C&C kitchen after you've got fed up with it without losing too much sleep over the initial cost.

If it's Solid timber your after Cash and carry have solid doors but melamine trims under them in colours that don't quiet match the timber and the mismatch will only be exaggerated over time as the timber changes colour over time. If you'r going for sprayed mdf or vinyl wrap they're a fairly good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Hi
    I have got lot,s of solid door,s off them and never had any hassle

Advertisement