Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zafira Flooring

Options
  • 19-12-2005 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone has seen/heard of/or ever come accross timber flooring made by Zafira?
    Or trading under this name?
    They are Canadian as far as I know but that is all.
    Have searched the Net but nothing coming up only Cars.
    Would really appreciate any info or pointers where I may start looking.

Thanks in advance
    Tobi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭charlesanto

Tobi,
    You have obviously recieved a quote for "Zafira" flooring.
    I have never heard of it. I'm about to buy timber flooring to lay over the crimbo, so if you have info on some value flooring please share.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Tobi2

Hi Charlesanto
    They stock this at local suppliers, and got a quote of E25 per square metre.
    It is solid flooring that can be laid as floating floor, so suitable for ufh as far as I know, and from what sales person tells me.
    Not sure how much (if anything) he knows about ufh, but he highly recommends this flooring......
    Might give them a call tomorrow to see if I can get anymore info..

Have never heard of it, and can't find anything on the net which would be unusual in this day and age??

What are you thinking of buying and got any quotes thus far?

Tobi

Advertisement