Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High grade stickers for a pc????

Options
  • 19-12-2005 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where i can get a big high grade sticker with a good pic on it to go on the side panel of my pc?????

Thanks for any help....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

There are a few signwriting places around dublin with printers for large stickers, ehh clearview comes to mind. Keep note they dont do this normally, so best you have a jpeg ready and offer some cash. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Do u know where they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Cant say for certain looked into it about a year ago, look in the yellow pages and call up some signwriting places and ask. Some have the equipment some dont. A place called clearview signs does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

i think there is a guy here with the user name "ro178" or something alike cant remember it exactly, well he can do em i think:) hope he wtill does

Advertisement