Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You have been warned ....

Options
  • 18-12-2005 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭

A young guy (36) from just outside of the city was buried a few days ago after a 'Head on' with a Quarry truck just a few hundred yards up the road from me ..... typical Funeral .... graveyard out in the wilds, down a long narrow lane ..... simply get as far as the line of cars allows you and walk the rest of the way .....

A gal locked her car and came back to find a window smashed and her valuables gone :mad: ......

I sometimes think we really do live in a $$$$$$$ awfull world :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

always happens around my place when theres a GAA match on in the Gaelic Grounds.

Feckin' scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

hobie wrote:
    A young guy (36) from just outside of the city was buried a few days ago after a 'Head on' with a Quarry truck just a few hundred yards up the road from me ..... typical Funeral .... graveyard out in the wilds, down a long narrow lane ..... simply get as far as the line of cars allows you and walk the rest of the way .....

A gal locked her car and came back to find a window smashed and her valuables gone :mad: ......

I sometimes think we really do live in a $$$$$$$ awfull world :confused:

man that is so slack!!!! i realy would love to catch these guys in the middle of it.... dirty b****ds

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Happens in saint lawrences cemetary on a regular basis, whether it be people going to a funeral, or if its just someone going up on a sunday afternoon to put fresh flowers on a relatives grave.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,196 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Happened to a relative of mine a number of years ago while at a funeral in the city. She left her handbag on the rear seat of the car while in the grave yard, she came back and found the side window shattered and the handbag gone.

I know it is foolish to leave valuables visible in the car but in fairness most people usually have other things on their minds when at a funeral.

Scumbags know they are a soft touch.

Advertisement