Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strong Singer & Hard Drummer

Options
  • 18-12-2005 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Strong Singer needed for kick ass rock band,
    Also looking for Drummer that can play loud enough to make me cry.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭cjs19

Influences, ages, location e.t.c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EV700

cjs19 wrote:
    Influences, ages, location e.t.c

Were bass and lead guitarist,

Influences - queens of the stone age, hedrix chilli peppers zepplin, floyd, rage against the machine, guns, Vai etc.

Writing own material also,

both 21, Dublin area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CUNTIS MAXAMISS

Hey.Im a 21 yr old girl in dublin..I have a very strong,unique voice..great range,powerfull,textured brimming with rage,sex and evil intent..I write my own **** and its pretty good.so if your interested mail me at youleavemedry@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

16 year old drummer. hard hitter when needed. Play all the rage albums and a good bit of QOTSA. Into anything and everything musically and looking to be experimental. let me know if you're interested.

Also whereabouts in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Don't be put off by cousin it's age!!..hes a good yung drummer...jammed on my monster "red machine" kit with me one night and did damm well...a good yung drummer...if ya can ya should give him a chance :)

ciao' amigos...Baggio................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EV700

Cheers guys, ill try and get some jammin session goin, c what happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 gore

i am 20 , into hendrix, the doors, led zep, dylan etc. love singin raw rock n roll. give me a shout

Advertisement