Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

still cleaning things...

Options
  • 18-12-2005 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Same ol' story...clean...clean...clean. Get a few new toys in the old comp. case, and the wires just seem to pop up all over the place. Anyways, enough with the complaining. Here's the latest picts of my comp. As always, my main idea is to clean everything up, remove anything that's not really needed and hide or reroute any wires that I have to keep. Nothing fancy, Intel 3.2, 2 gigs of ram, two dvds and two rapt. 10,000 h/d's. Well, I guess that about wraps it up for now. Any suggestions on what else I can do to clean things up a bit? tnv

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

What case is that man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tnv

Once upon a tyme, in a far away galaxy, it was a Flower 201-b case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

tnv wrote:
    ...Any suggestions on what else I can do to clean things up a bit? tnv

Cleaning no. Get a girlfriend and get dirty. You've way too much time on your hands. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

LOL the exact oppisite of my room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tnv

Nobody...but NOBODY...touches my computer...for ANY reason! I don't even let my wife near it to dust!!! I bought her an Apple computer and told her it was "much better" then mine (haha) and she should stick to the "better" computer. She believes me, so when she want to use a computer, she uses her Apple.
    Too much tyme on my hands? I wish I had more tyme on my hands. I'm an EMT (paramedic) all year round, and specialize in hypothermia. During the winter, I'm also on the airevac team to rescue skiers, climber, hunters, fishermen and such. During the fall and spring season, I'm a hunting guide. During summer I teach whitewater rafting, and lead groups on week long sorties. I'm located near International Fall, Minn.(the coldest place in the U.S.), a few miles south of the Can. line. It's 9/50 and the temps. are showing -34 degrees and dropping, we'll see -45 without problem. Add the wind chill and we're close to -60 degrees. Tomarrow at 5/0 I meet a group of hunters, so that's good for about 12 hours of ass freezing cold. If I had "too much" tyme on my hands, I'd stay inside where it's a lot warmer. Oh well, such is lyfe. tnv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

I've no idea where you find the time. But sound cool.

Advertisement